Building and running EPIC node
- Running Epic-Cash Windows - EPIC blockchain on Windows.
- Running Epic-Cash Linux - EPIC blockchain on Linux distributions.
- Build EPIC Node - Epic Node - Build, Configuration and Running
Understand the EPIC Node implementation
- RUST docs
- Dandelion - introduction - About transaction propagation and cut-through. Stemming and fluffing!
- Dandelion - simulation - Dandelion simulation - aggregating transaction without lock_height Stemming and fluffing!
- Chain Synchronization - About how Epic's blockchain is synchronized
- Merkle - Introduction - Technical explanation of EPIC's favorite kind of merkle trees
- Merkle - Proof Graph - Example merkle proof with pruning applied
- Blocks and Headers - How Epic tracks blocks and headers on the chain
- Contract ideas - Ideas on how to implement contracts
- Internal Pool - Technical explanation of the transaction pool
- Pruning - Technical explanation of pruning